Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random pictures of late.


I thought that this was so cute - how Ursula has her fingers folded together while she napped. It reminded me how adults rest their hands.

Harvey got up from a nap and was all sweaty. He wasn't ready to walk about. So he spent a few minutes resting with Andy.

Rowan enjoys pushing Ursula around in the baby walker.

Ursula is modeling a baby hat I knitted for her. It just needs some tassels or a pom.


This is what happens when you don't monitor your kids every second of the day. The one second you let down your guard and look away, they seize the moment and paint their bodies!


Happy little girl!

Ursula enjoys her walking and can even propel herself a little in it.


Many mornings, the kids like to come into my room and get in bed next to Ursula. It's precious to see all three of them snuggled in, watching cartoons.

My poor little baby got some bug bites on her forehead.
They cleared up quickly though.

No comments: