Wednesday, February 10, 2010

End of January Catch Up

Now that we are into the month of February, I realize that I must catch up on my photo sharing and blogging. I have fallen behind due to the normal stresses of kids, work and snow removal. Here's a few photos from the end of January.
Goofy Rowan.

Harvey found this position comfortable one day.

Great smile.....too bad I chopped off the top of your head.

This is as close to snuggling that I've ever seen Rowan and Harvey. It didn't last too long.

Since we get cabin fever often, Andy purchased a collapsible tunnel for the kids to crawl through. The really love to play in it. We were surprised to see that Ursula has no fear of the tunnel and she will crawl through too.
Unfortunately, it is neither mom or dad sized. I discovered this in the above photo. Sneaky Ursula started picking at my foot and tickled me.




Finally, here's the "blackmail" shot I have of Harvey, sitting on his truck potty. He has sat on it quite a few times now. We still have yet to see him actually eliminate in it. It's a start.

No comments: