Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Rainy Week


The weather wasn't so great last week. We seemed to have rain nearly every day and there was still some patches of snow outside. So here is what we did (not very exciting)....

Ursula is going over to see if Harvey will share his cars with her. There is a good chance that he will not let her touch his cars and she will cry.


You know, you just get frustrated trying to diaper a kicking, squirmy baby. So you just give up and let her have some naked time. And of course, she goes for the tv remote first - because it's her favorite thing ever.

Here she is looking all girly. I got a bow to stay in her hair....for all of 5 minutes.

Let me take the car out for a spin mom!

Her hair is growing slowly, but surely.

Ursula's first go at macaroni and cheese.

She really did like them. She just wasn't too sure she wanted me taking a picture of her eating.

My little dapper man, shortly after his home haircut. I'm still learning as I go. I need more practice with the razor.

This was the funniest expression!

The kids helped Andy make some pizzas one night.

No comments: