Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Bear!


Happy 1st Birthday!
A year ago today, you came into our lives in the most amazing way. Just by being born you have transformed me. Every day I thank God for blessing us
with the gift that is you.

In one fast year, you have achieved so many milestones. Every day I am amazed at your abilities, your heart, your determination, and your sweetness.

I look forward to each day....to watch you grow and to give you hugs and kisses all along the way.







Ready to eat!

A little help to blow out the candle....

"mmmm...my very first cake!"


Not too messy, but just messy enough!

"Ooh, I got some new shoes and a necklace!"

"Don't even think about touching my new xylophone, mister."

A pretty new hat and girl scout cookies!

I bet I can ride this thing with my eyes closed!

"Yay! A fun activity table!"

No comments: