Thursday, September 11, 2008

Harvey's First Haircut


We took Harvey in for his first haircut since he was starting to look just a wee bit shaggy.
This is our "before" shot.

He sat on my lap since their kid chair booster was not really safe enough for him. I got a cape and Harvey got his own blue cape.

We are discussing what length we want the top, sides and back.

Rowan kept asking me why the lady pumped my chair up. Rowan tried to pump me a few times and we had to shoo her away.

Havey did very well for his first haircut. He never cried and hardly squirmed. He got to hold and chew an orange comb. Most of his styling was done with a scissor but he did get a little bit of shaver just above his ears and at the base of his head.
He just looks so dapper now. He is all ready for his photo shoot in two weeks.
Many thanks to Becky the stylist who had fun with Harvey. I'm sure the fact that he has 3 kids of her own helped a bit.

No comments: