Saturday, November 08, 2008

New Cute Stuff


Harvey is my little climber. I happened to be at the right place at the right moment when this picture was taken. The camera was within arm's reach when I turned to find Harvey sitting on the activity table. He saw me reach for the camera and gave the biggest smile. He must have gotten up by stepping on the overturned train (seen in the photo).

Rowan is working on her drawing. I was out of the room (probably checking email) and came back to find all of these little faces drawn on her easel paper. I thought it was so cute and momentous that I had to take a photo. Not too much later, that paper was scribbled on and shredded by Rowan and Harvey.

Another masterpiece by Rowan. She drew this one on the magna doodle and said that it was for daddy. I set it by his computer so he would see it when he got home from work. I also took a picture of this one since I feared somehow it would get erased or scribbled on. But he got to see it and was very proud of his little artist.

No comments: