Wednesday, February 25, 2009

End of February


Rowan got to borrow some special stamp markers from her speech therapist the other day. We had lots of fun stamping on the easel paper. We had even more fun stamping on Rowan's legs. Good thing most Crayola stuff is washable these days!

Harvey fell asleep after supper at Grandma's house. We knew it would happen since he fought a nap earlier in the day. We made him a little makeshift bed on the living room floor since we would be driving home soon after. What you don't see is that Harvey actually fell asleep in the high chair and snoozed there for about 10 minutes before we transferred him. I just love how he sleeps with his little rump up in the air.


Rowan really enjoyed our most recent snowfall. We had some nice days where nearly all of our snow melted. Then we got about 4 inches on Saturday the 21st. We all stayed home and just enjoyed some family time.

Harvey is much better at staying upright when walking in the snow.


Rowan is making a snow angel out on our deck. If you were to look at our deck now, you'd see that most of the snow is melting again. At around noon it was 42 degrees out.


I attempt to take a belly shot with our dining room mirror (approx. 36 weeks). I had some professional photos taken on Friday the 20th. I think that they turned out great and I can't wait to get them sent to me. We never had professional maternity photos taken with the other kids and I always wanted to have it done. I decided to do it this time around....this could be my last opportunity since we are unsure about having more than 3 kids. No decisions made on that though.
Next time I get to post, it will probably be March and we will start to count down the days till the new baby arrives. Hey, take a guess at the sex of the baby - there's a poll on the side of the blog!

No comments: