Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Haircuts


Harvey did NOT want his hair cut today. I think he was just scared because he didn't really know what to expect and he doesn't like the clippers. After a few minutes of screaming and fighting, he settled down.

He even gave us a little smile.

Almost done....

You'll have a better shot of the final product at the end of the blog post. I was surprised at just how much hair he had on the floor.

Next it was Rowan's turn.

Rowan acted extremely well. She knew she was getting a haircut and that it would be shorter than it had been.
Since this was her first official cut, I saved a few locks of hair in a plastic baggie. She had only ever had her bangs trimmed before.

We are still planning on growing out the bangs this time.

And here they are! I love how soft and fuzzy Harvey's head feels against my cheek. Rowan is also happy that it doesn't hurt when I comb her hair.
We are now ready for summer!

No comments: