Monday, August 17, 2009

Hard Working Baby


Harvey and Ursula are enjoying some more quality mom time now that Rowan is out of the house. She is spending some time with Grandma Weisensel!

I have to admit, it is much quieter here....no one arguing back with me.

Ursula has been working so hard over the last week. She would like to show you the progress she has made with her push-ups.
Above you can see her tummy just barely off the floor.

Now it's up a little higher.

Today she practiced some more.

Lucky quick shot on the camera caught her at her highest lift so far.

And now, time for a break.
I have been trying to help her pull her knees up under her tummy, to help her progress to crawling. She doesn't understand that part yet. That's okay with me. I'm just so impressed at what she has accomplished thus far!

No comments: